Florida Notary Professionals doesn’t just have a great office where we do real estate closings, loan signings, and provide notarizations in-house, along with free coffee and water (we’re ritzy like that), but we also provide mobile notary services! Why would you want to use a mobile notary, you may ask? We’ll tell you!
- It’s convenient! Well, for you. We’ll come to you at a time that works for you, and as long as you have your ID, aren’t under duress, and don’t live in a house with 200 cats, 60 of which are alive, we’ll handle your notarial needs.
- No surprises. And not just the pop out of a box and scare you to death kind. Our fees are set by the state, so you won’t have to worry about any surcharges or taxes or dead cat fees being tacked on.
- Greater availability. Mobile notary services are available for you when you need them, as long as it’s not at 3 AM and you want us to pick up Taco Bell on the way. Although . . .
- Living the good life. When we show up at your work or home to provide you with the personalized services you need, you can close your eyes and pretend you’re basically royalty, living in the lap of luxury. Wouldn’t that be great?
- It makes sense. If you need something notarized, whether it’s for posterity or legality, having someone come to you just makes your life easier. And isn’t that the whole point of living in a modern society? To make life easier?
Let Florida Notary Professionals make your life simpler with our mobile notary public services! Contact us today to find out more about how we can help, how to schedule an appointment, and whether or not we really care if you have too many cats. (We don’t.)